Ignition not working?

Report suspected bugs and possible problems
help03

Ignition not working?

Post by help03 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:18 am

Wont work for me on bovada. It reads the table(my cards, cards on the board, blinds and antes, but doesn't read stack sizes for some reason)

robert

Ignition not working?

Post by robert » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Quote from help03 on March 6, 2019, 1:18 pm

Wont work for me on bovada. It reads the table(my cards, cards on the board, blinds and antes, but doesn't read stack sizes for some reason)

This is happening on very remote instances where some people's computers are using different colors and causing the stacks not to read properly.  Please send me a few replay frames and I will send you a modified version that works with your system.  Before you do this, please make sure that you have downloaded the latest tablemaps from our repo and you replaced the old ones in your scraper folder.

help03

Ignition not working?

Post by help03 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Alright will do. I also noticed when I loaded up Bovada before I even started to play, that some message popped up once I was on that said something along the lines of, "your computer is not compatible. " I have a windows 7 desktop that I was using and I set it up just like the guidelines said and I did also go ahead and updated the tables. I have a windows 10 laptop that I'm going to try and see if that works first.

Ajbender0422

Ignition not working?

Post by Ajbender0422 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:01 am

I've also had trouble accessing the medusa bot.  I have the settings all correct and when I first open the bot it instantly connects to the table, reads card and chip stacks perfectly.  As soon as the action gets to me the bot freezes and goes offline.  If there's anybody else experiencing this and was able to resolve it the advice would help, thank you.

robert

Ignition not working?

Post by robert » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Quote from Austin Bender on March 8, 2019, 5:01 am

I've also had trouble accessing the medusa bot.  I have the settings all correct and when I first open the bot it instantly connects to the table, reads card and chip stacks perfectly.  As soon as the action gets to me the bot freezes and goes offline.  If there's anybody else experiencing this and was able to resolve it the advice would help, thank you.

Make sure you are sitting in the correct preferred seat

If so then its most likely a tablepoint region that made need a small adjustment

If you can send me a few replay frames, then I most likely can make the adjustment.

Also make sure you are using the latest maps in the repo.

help03

Ignition not working?

Post by help03 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:24 pm

I haven't been using the software that long so I don't know how long this has been going on but at least right now Bovada is not compatible with Windows Vista Service Pack 2. It will run but the bot doesn't do what it is programmed to do. It will only min bet or min raise the action even though you can see the pot is trying to type in a bet it doesn't. When you start Bovada you get a notice that this OS is no longer compatible with their software. Is there anyway to have it run on a different version of Windows? I switched to Windows 7 and while the notice goes away when you login to Bovada, you get the same exact play.

robert

Ignition not working?

Post by robert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Quote from help03 on March 20, 2019, 9:24 pm

I haven't been using the software that long so I don't know how long this has been going on but at least right now Bovada is not compatible with Windows Vista Service Pack 2. It will run but the bot doesn't do what it is programmed to do. It will only min bet or min raise the action even though you can see the pot is trying to type in a bet it doesn't. When you start Bovada you get a notice that this OS is no longer compatible with their software. Is there anyway to have it run on a different version of Windows? I switched to Windows 7 and while the notice goes away when you login to Bovada, you get the same exact play.

You need a specific mouse.dll to replace the one you have in your bot folder.  You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5lnamgoewajxw37/mouse.dll/file

No Visat SP2 is the only way to go as Bovada has put some sort of layer over top their tables to prevent the bot from responding if you dont use that compatibility mode.

dhollis1

Re: Ignition not working?

Post by dhollis1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:03 am

I am trying ignition now, the bot isnt recognizing the table. I believe i am using the correct table map. Anyone online to help?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Ignition not working?

Post by admin » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Please email mrmiracle at: mccast@windowslive.com
He will take a look at it for you
Sincerly yours,
Robert Perry (AKA Webber)